Please Inquire for latest rates by filling out the form below on this page, or for your FREE TRIAL LESSON, Call (585) 314-0279.
- The Brew School of Music is located at 37 Sandstone Dr Spencerport, NY 14559
- We also teach home lessons
- We also teach lessons digitally via skype, google hangout, zoom, or facetime
- We accept payment via cash or check and paypal and venmo.
- Lesson payments are made at the beginning of each month for the month’s lessons.
- If you cancel with at least 24 hour advance notice, you will not be charged for the missed lesson. Instead, we will work to find a make-up lesson time.
- If you cancel with less than 24 hours notice, or if you no-call-no-show, you will be charged for the lesson.
- Simply fill out the form on our home page or call us at 585-314-0279
We are open for lessons:
- Monday - Friday 3:00 - 9:00 PM
- Saturday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Sunday 12:00 - 6:00 PM.
- Please inquire if there is an additional time you would like us to consider.
- For your first lesson, please just bring your instrument. For your second lesson, I may recommend a particular method book, though I need to meet you and your experience level before assigning a particular book. Also, I may recommend a three-ring binder to help keep papers organized.
Begin your music journey with - BREW SCHOOL OF MUSIC
Fill out the form below for your FREE TRIAL LESSON or call (585) 314-0279 .
"Steve is a thoughtful, self-motivated, reliable, patient, and kind individual who connected well with the participating students and their families...The Say Yes Zaira Meneses Classical Guitar Program could not have succeeded during its years of operation without Steve's commitment to the program and its students."
“I was lucky enough to have found Steve a few years ago and had the honor of studying classical guitar under him for 3 years. Starting from a complete beginner level and not knowing the first thing about reading music...notes, chords, you name it.. Steve patiently taught me the highest level of classical guitar teaching one could ever ask for. We met once per week, consistently for 3 years. Long story short, Steve in my experience, is truly a brilliant, talented musician and teacher that is super patient coupled with amazing teaching skills.”
“Steve is a masterful teacher who regularly brings patience, joy, and even a good dose of humor to the musical learning space. I participated in a collegiate ensemble led by Steve for a few years and it was honestly one of my favorite memories from my undergraduate experience. He leads with precision and perfect form, but is also a huge cheerleader and supporter for his students, with loads of sensitivity and kindness as well. You will learn so much in a short amount of time and have a really great support system while you do - so don't hesitate to sign up for lessons with Steve. He’s simply the best at what he does!”
“I have been taking virtual lessons from Steve for over a year now and I could not be happier with the experience. Steve's understanding of the guitar and music in general is unparalleled and there hasn't been a question I have thrown at him he hasn't been able to answer. That being said, not everyone learns the same way and Steve has a number of different and creative ways to deliver that information until it sticks. I have learned more and have experienced more growth as a guitar player in a short period of time and I can directly relate that to the quality of instruction I have received from Steve. Great instructor and an even better person!”